This submit is relating to the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One 12 months
These are a few of the latest updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the charge of refusal and denial charge for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nevertheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some purposes.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days depends upon the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Charge of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is without doubt one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance charge is sort of 99 per cent. Nevertheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big enhance within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance charge.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection charge of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless charge of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there may be additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which can be 35 years and beneath. We additionally observed a development for single Nigerian males who usually are not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years had been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males underneath 35 years had been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this 12 months, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new normal requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By means of Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nevertheless, you may journey to Dubai by way of Kenya Airways, However you must be sure that the airline might be having an extended layover. That is to offer room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Tons of of individuals are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE shouldn’t be presently renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the purposes acquired rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has turn out to be tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you might have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it laborious to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Potential Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the latest felony actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is presently in a federal jail in america of America. He’s presently going through a number of felony fees. Some folks claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those latest felony actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest growth is a excessive enhance in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks lifeless and others injured. These might also be associated.
- Some Nigerians had been Tagged International Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians had been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely someway be related to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending challenge between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This challenge remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may occasionally even be an try to cut back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Make sure that your profile doesn’t recommend you might be into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t assist any type of felony exercise.
- You Could Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has turn out to be a certain solution to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose shoppers are on a wished record or whose shopper has carried out one thing previously. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the record of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You may additionally need to droop visiting Dubai for now should you wouldn’t have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You possibly can nonetheless apply on your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are presently being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nevertheless in case you are planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.